Landscape Structure Plans:
Japanese style Roofed Entry Gates, Dojo, Chashitsu and Tea House Plans. Japanese Gazebo, Pavilion and Torii
Gate Plans. Japanese Roofed Fence and Low Railing Plans.
ll of our PLANS come with an accurate Materials List, and some also come with
Full Sized Template files for the more difficult and critical parts.
We Email you the Image Files for each Plan Page.
Each of the Plans Pages you print out at home, and any full sized Templates
( if needed ) are taken to a Printers and printed on 1' wide paper.
* Many of our structures are in an Asian Style, and although we do employ some traditional joinery,
they are designed using Western Style building techniques.
For instance, our Azumayas use Rafters, Ridge Beam, Rafter Ties, and
(mostly concealed) Modern Connectors instead of the Traditional Asian Roof members.
* We also give very good Support, by email, and phone if you call us (set up in advance)
to answer your questions should you need help and advice during construction.
* All of our Plans can be further customized to fit your site *
Please read our Privacy-Security Policy and License Agreement See lines B and 3 .
* A note about your local Building Department should you need a
Building Permit. Some Building Departments won't accept plans
that weren't prepared by the Owner, Architect, Engineer, or
Builder who is licensed in your state. You may, or may not need to
pay a local professional to review and seal the plans so that your
building department will accept them. These issues should be
researched before purchasing any of our Plans.
* We also offer some High Quality Kits for some of these Structures