Landscape Structure Plans:
Japanese style Roofed Entry Gates, Dojo, Chashitsu and Tea House Plans. Japanese Gazebo, Pavilion and Torii Gate Plans. Japanese Roofed Fence and Low Railing Plans.
Showing all 14 results
All of our PLANS come with an accurate Materials List, and some also come with Full Sized Template files for the more difficult and critical parts. We Email you the Image Files for each Plan Page. Each of the Plans Pages you print out at home, and any full sized Templates ( if needed ) are taken to a Printers and printed on 1′ wide paper.
* Many of our structures are in an Asian Style, and although we do employ some traditional joinery, they are designed using Western Style building techniques. For instance, our Azumayas use Rafters, Ridge Beam, Rafter Ties, and (mostly concealed) Modern Connectors instead of the Traditional Asian Roof members.
* We also give very good Support, by email, and phone if you call us (set up in advance) to answer your questions should you need help and advice during construction.
* All of our Plans can be further customized to fit your site *
Please read our Privacy-Security Policy and License Agreement See lines B and 3 .
* A note about your local Building Department should you need a Building Permit. Some Building Departments won’t accept plans that weren’t prepared by the Owner, Architect, Engineer, or Builder who is licensed in your state. You may, or may not need to pay a local professional to review and seal the plans so that your building department will accept them. These issues should be researched before purchasing any of our Plans.
* We also offer some High Quality Kits for some of these Structures
If you require a building permit to erect one of these structures, some local building departments won’t accept plans not prepared by the homeowner, or an architect, engineer, or builder licensed in your state. You may need a local professional to review and seal the plans in order for your buildiing department to accept them. It is recommended you research this in advance before purchasing any of our plans.